The Olmeca Reposado Tequila exudes a fruity, sweet and citric aroma with a touch smoky and woody smell. It taste sweet with a slight honey flavour and a smoky hint of black pepper.
Olmeca Reposado Tequila
Olmeca is high-quality mixto Tequila. Its expert and unique production process combines hand-picked Agaves plants, masonry ovens, cultivated yeast and distillation in small copper pot stills. You can enjoy Olmeca straight up or mixed into your favourite cocktail for an energetic and liberated night with your friends, with an added hint of mystery. The Olmeca Reposado Tequila is aged for 6 months in 200 litre white American oak ex-Bourbon casks. It has also won several awards throughout the years which are:
- Beverage Testing Institute, Silver, 2007
- International Wine & Spirits Competition, 2007
- Brussels Spirits Award, Gold, 2007
- San Francisco Spirits Competition, Gold, 2009
- San Francisco Spirits Competition, Silver, 2010